I’m always on the hunt for pretty dresses for my clients. As I searched around, I decided to share five dress for your fall session. My theory is that you first find a dress for yourself as a momma. Then base the rest of the family’s wardrobe choices around your dress/outfit. Don’t do this the other way around! You will only become stressed trying to find something you feel good in that blends with your family.
- This Dixie V-Neck Midi Dress from Shop Morning Lavender. I love the camel color! It would pair well with the Olivia Flat Brimmed Hat with Chain as shown on their website.
- I love dresses from Nothing Fits But! This dress has little yellow/gold flowers in the print that would pair with the fall foliage! Check out the Amika Dress.
- Next up is a lovely velvet dress from Baltic Born. This could be used for your family photos and then used again for holiday parties. The Vivaldi Smocked Midi Dress is gorgeous in the French Gold!
- I have seen Adored Vintage once before. But I was really introduced to the brand at a recent photography workshop I attended. This brown and white Coustellet Gingham Dress is just adorable! Just do yourself a favor and check out their website.
- I also wanted to share a dress with a lower price point with you since I totally understand budget constraints. This Half-Sleeved Cotton Vintage Dress from Amazon is so pretty in Beige. I would love to photograph a client in it!
I hope these dress suggestions help you as you plan for your session. I’m always here to help my clients through the process of choosing their wardrobe for their session. I love to give direction on what will photograph well and give you the end result you are looking for from your images. If you have more questions about a Fall Family Session with me, check out my last FAQ blog post HERE.